Sunday, April 26, 2015

We Have An Announcement To Make!

If you follow me on Facebook, I made this grand announcement a couple weeks ago.  But for you readers who don't, all, what? Four of you?  Here we go...

S and I are happy to announce that we are expecting baby #3!  Our little GIRL will arrive in the Fall, and we could not be more excited.  E is excited to be a big brother times two, and he has already given us his opinion on what her name should be (sorry to disappoint the kid, but we won't be using his suggestion).  D is clueless, but still excited for his baby sister's arrival.  Although, he's less excited to learn he will now be the middle child.  It's okay, though! I have assured him that from one middle kid to the next, Middle Kids rock. 

And now, I present to you, our little nugget.  The soon-to-be newest member of the Frequent Flyer McGuire clan.


No comments:

Post a Comment